Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Walk in the sun

We didn't have anything to do today, so decided to just take a walk in the sun before dinner, build up an appetite.
 
 
Hello me!
 
 
 
Views looking out from the Round House
 
 
 
I love you my rusty hidden treasure.
 
 
I've been walking passed this camper van for nearly 7 years, its never moved. I adore camper vans, what a waste. If I had room I would have knocked on the door and asked if I could buy it.
 
 
I can see us cruising down to Cornwall, early morning for surfing and bacon butty's, ooooh and hot coffee.
 
 
Took the church route for a change.
Little fella was looking at all the grave stones, he doesn't know what it all means and comes out with, "there's a lot of bits and bobs about"
 
 
 
I would like to take a look inside some time, they have lovely stain glass windows. It was closed today so that will have to keep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment