Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Chill out birthday

I decided to have my breakfast outside in the garden today. It was a real summers day, sunny and hot, beautiful! 

 
My strawberry's and raspberry's were finally ready, so had a nice healthy breakfast. Dolloped with yogurt and nuts.
 
 
 
It was my birthday today, as a tradition I always buy myself some pretty flowers, this year I fancied Sweet Williams.
 
 
The scent is so lovely and has filled the whole house.
 
 
 
After I dropped off little man to pre-school, I went to my favourite sweet shop and treated myself.
 
 
 
Mmmmmm coconut chocolates, love them and chocolate coated jelly sweets, the packet was gone in 60 seconds.
 
 
There's my birthday present in the background. Loving my new radio.
 
 
 
I had a really nice birthday all in all. In the morning I chilled out in the garden, whilst Little man was at school. A rare bit of piece and quite, it was wonderful. Then I picked him up, had a quick lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden. Little man played with the dog and went on his scooter and I did some gardening.
 
Had a great birthday party tea earlier, with all my favourite grub. Wow I feel stuffed to the brim. Everyone's asleep now so having a bit of me time. 
 
Got back into my colouring and finished two more pictures this week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment