Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

New project

Yeah veg out day is here, I get two afternoons a month kiddy free, so today I'm catching up with some chill time.

Left over party food, check!
Walking dead dvd feast, check!
Cream eggs to scoff, check!
New mag to read, check!
Feet up in bed, check, check, check!

Here's my new crochet project.
I'm trying to get rid of, another bag of wool I've had for years. I promised myself this year, no more buying wool until I've used every scrap up. I'm quite proud of myself for not weakening and I have had many chances to.
It's going to be anothet blanket for little man, he loved the rainbow one i made him. This time i'm going to crochet little fish and sew them on. He likes fish, everytime we walk past the takeout place, we have to stop and look at the fish tank.



2 comments: