Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Crochet Blanket

I took a break from crochet for awhile but now I'm back with a new, very brightly coloured blanket.

  
I started off making 6 granny squares, each square has a middle of 3 rounds in one colour then I swapped colour and did one more round. Then sewed the 6 squares in a row.
 

 
Using the same granny stitch, I crocheted all around the 6 squares. I did 6 rounds in different colours.
 
 
 I made 26 new granny squares sewed them round the blanket again and then repeated the granny stitch border, until I'd done 6 more rounds. 
  
 
 
Just need to keep going now and make it a bit bigger.
 
Little man is playing with his best mate chewy, so thought I'd crack on with making some more squares.
 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :) I love such a things and one day i want to do such a blanket too but unfortunatelly i forgot how to do it to get sguare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good fun you should do a project. Once you get back into it you'll be hooked :)

      Delete