Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bucket and spade day again

Its half five, I've just knocked my tea back and I'm totally done in after day two on the beach ha ha. Little man is snoring away and I'm not far behind I think. 
 
 
We went to the other end of the beach today by the dock yard. It was choker with dogs having a walk and playing ball. Little man loved it, patting all the woofers.
 
 
 
They have this great big old bus on the beach, which has been made into a little café. There's loads of chairs and tables on the open roof bit, so you can have a bite to eat whilst looking at the view.
 
 
 
 
Here's little man getting brave in the distance, running after his ball.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This scooter does some miles.
 
 
It was getting late and we needed to get the bus before it stopped running,so we popped into the boat yard for a cup of tea, whist we waited. I wanted to go and see the boats moored up but time had escaped me and we were all getting tired, so that can keep for another day.
 
 
 
 
Never been in the tea room before, it was alright nothing stellar.
 

 
Wonderful view of the clapped out tractor!
 



 
 
We fed the ducks with some left over bread I found. Before we hit the beach. I haven't seen a red telephone box in years.






 
Time to chill and see what's on TV, bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment