Translate

Monday, March 21, 2016

Exploring

All our play groups are closed for Easter so  thought we'd go exploring in the good weather.

 
Little man took his bike and I took my scarf to wrap around the handles, so I could drag him about when he lost the will to peddle.
 
 
 
We had wrapped up with scarfs, hats and coats and within 10 mins we were boiling and stripping off. What a change from yesterday, I was glued by the fire.
 
 
 
No cows and sheep out today.
 
 
 
 
Hello cat!
 
 
Do you mind looking this way, say cheese!
 
 
Yeah ok not that close haha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nearly home thank god we were knackered at this stage. Our trip out was only going to be half and hour on the swings, then back home for some dinner but it was such a lovely day I decided to walk about for a bit. Two hours lately haha.
 
 





 
When I was down loading these photos, I discovered little man has been messing around with my phone again and taken some crafty pic's.  
 

 

 
Here's me this morning snoring whilst he eats his breakfast and watches cartoons.
 
 
Come on dad get the dinner on.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment