Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Bliz Tea Room

There are loads of themed restaurants and cafes opening in town lately, so little man and myself had a treat and visited this great place called the Bliz Tea Room.
They had old songs playing from the period and all the staff were dressed in old fashioned clothes.
The ration book was the menu.

Real tea leaves, that took me back years to when I visited gran every Saturday.
Loved this light fitting.
The food was ok, think I'll stick to the tea and tasty home made cake next time though.
Little man was a right sugar bowl fiend. I'm surprised he didn't go into a coma. We use to feed the horses when I was little with sugar cubes. We must have given those poor horses some tooth decay haha.
It was so relaxing and calm, made a change from the mad dash in a normal cafe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment