Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Deer head craft kit

Little man had a cold and sneezed a big juicy one into my face, now two days later I'm suffering with a cold. So I'm rotting in bed before I pick him up from school and thought I'd finish my animal kit off. Its a 3D picture for the wall.



The kit comes with 4 cardboard sheets with pop out numbered parts and you just have to paint the parts and slit them together, no glue or anything. Really easy to assemble.


 
Didn't take long to put together.


 

Here's the end result, I think it looks good, just a bit of fun really. I haven't put any photos in my frames yet, need to get them developed.

 
The kit was £2.50 from Lidl and the grey picture frames were a £1.00 from Pound World. So not to bad in price.
 

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice...my daughter has such a Big Ben:) I hope youll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trouble with having little ones they pass all their germs on to you haha.

      Delete