Translate

Friday, September 23, 2016

Hygge

I like the sound of this.
A good way to live.
 

I'm determined to finish this blanket before the winter sets in. Do you ever have a project that never seems to get finished? Well this is mine. I will not be beaten.



 
I can tell winter is on its way, soon as it starts getting colder, I feel compelled to get the candles out and stock up on dvds. I never watch telly during the summer months but its all I want to do in winter, snuggle up and hide.
 
I really fancy watching this movie. Sounds interesting.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. you blankets are wonderful..could you show in any post how to do such a part of that blanket cause i completely forgot...i mean step by step that little quadrat how to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment. I was thinking of doing a few step by step patterns for some of the bits I have made. Will make a start soon :)

      Delete