Translate

Monday, September 28, 2015

Super Moon

We watched the super moon out the window last night, it was so beautiful, gave me goose bumps. I had to skip getting my telescope out because were still really ill, but my dad took some photo's when the moon went red, I'll post a few when he emails me. 





I dragged us out of bed today, thought some fresh air would do us good, its a glorious day. Little man lasted half an hour, then wanted to go back inside because he was tired, poor thing. He gave it his best shot.







Cant believe the leaves are on the change again, where does the time go. Flies away to fast.

  

Here's me with my twenty layers of clothing, just can't seem to get warm, stupid cold.



My pretty Lilly's have come out now in the vase.



Pre decorating art work from little man on our walls, anything to keep him quiet haha.

  

Little man is asleep next to me and I think I'm going to join him for an afternoon nap. Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment