Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hello I'm back!

Life is moving at a slower pace these days so I finally have some free time, which I hope to fill with lots of blogging, crafting, eating and travelling to new places. Hope you can join me xxx


How cool is this, my husband was on his break at work and a little dragon fly decided to take a break too on my mans hand! 




The weather has been great these past few weeks, so I've managed to tidy up my little patch of pots.



I've made loads of new strawberry plants this year, fingers crossed I'll get a bumper crop next year.



Pretty flowers for the bees to munch on, well I was going to say tongue but it sounded to rude haha.





The apple tree has done well this season, we've had some beautiful apple sauce. Here's the slave I sent out with his technical apple gathering tool.





Well time to get the chilli on for dinner, the natives are getting restless. See you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment