Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DIY

Yesterday we spent all day stripping wall paper. Fun it was not! We've had damp problems for ages so the paper just had to go. At one point we wished we'd never started when the plaster came peeling off with the wallpaper, noooooooo!.



This room is a complete mess, we found massive holes everywhere which had just been papered over and not fixed. I just don't get why people do it, their so lazy. Anyway it won't take us long to patch everything up, we'll just have to bite our lip and get on with it. 



Thank god for coffee to keep me going.


   

I was knackered after all that DIY, so it was a quick chicken korma for tea. I needed comfort food that night.



It's sad but I can't live without my steamer, it makes everything taste so much better. 



I need a bigger steamer though, can never fit everything in, were greedy buggers and eat to much.





Yummy egg noodles to go with it.



Finished yeah yeah wheres my daggers mmmmmm.




No comments:

Post a Comment