Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Candles and cosyness

This morning was so dark, the sky was black. I put on some candles to cheer us up and make things cosy. I had a nice bowl of porridge to keep me going. I caught little man's cold and feel like a zombie, so today were both sick in bed again, what a week its been. My husbands next ha ha, he will not escape, i'll breath on him to make sure.

     

My hubby gave me flowers yesterday, they were beautiful, whilst little man cleaned the breakfast dishes I took some nice pic's.


I hope the fascination  with washing up doesn't wear off quick, I like the help!

   

  

This was yesterday in the garden, what a change from today.



One lonely strawberry left. We'll have him on our yogurt.


The weather has been crazy this year. My bulbs for next year have shot up already. Wonder if they will make it through the winter.


First of the holly berry's are out, Christmas here we come! You should see the shops round by us, full of Christmas stuff since August. 








No comments:

Post a Comment