Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Rainy day knitting

What a rainy day its been, hasn't stopped pouring down. Little man was ill, so we've had a veg out day in our PJ's. 



Pepper Pig has been playing non stop, so while little man was occupied in bed sweating and being grumpy. I took the opportunity to have a look at all my hobby stuff, which has been under the bed for the last year collecting dust.


Last year my mother in law gave me loads of free kits. They came with the knitting mags she collects. There is some really nice wool in there. I'm thinking of crocheting little man a chevron blanket for his new bed.






I might also do some little decorations for Christmas, I found some really pretty glittery red wool. I don't think I can manage a big project at the moment, its to hard with work and looking after the family. I'm hoping a smaller project will be more easier to finish and I won't get fed up.


Found my weird little monkey kit in a box, I've had him for years half finished. I must crack on and get him done. I only have the body, face and tail left to do.

  
Here's that chicken Kiev pizza I had on Friday, not a crumb was left. 





No comments:

Post a Comment