Translate

Friday, July 15, 2016

Cereal, Biscuit and Minger

Here's the new additions to our family. Little man called them......
 
 Cereal, Biscuit and Minger
 
The poor old black and white mouse is the Minger.


The all over sandy mouse is called Biscuit.

 
and finally the sandy white one is called Cereal.
 
 
I tried with all my might to get a clear photo with my phone, but by heck can they move. They didn't stop twitching and jumping the whole time.
 
 
Don't worry, their not living in a washing up bowl, I was just cleaning the cage. Wow do they stink!
 
 

 
Little man loves them. Every morning he's there changing the food and water. He rummages through the fruit bowl for a treat to give them. Little mans only 3 so I thought he would get bored, but he's still going strong and taking care of them.
 
 


 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment