Translate

Friday, July 8, 2016

Photography practice

I bought a load of old photography magazines last week in a charity shop. I'm hoping they will lead to me taking better photo's. So when I dropped little man off at school, I took the long way home and messed around with my camera for awhile. 





I have a terrible gate fetish, just love them.

 
I like this photo the best, just because its simple and quite clean looking.


Beans are coming along.


The purples of this flower just popped in the sunshine.


View across the valley.


Spotted this cheeky chap taking a snooze, so snapped him in action.


Get lost! You woke me up.
 

I like this idea for a bird watering hole.





Well don't think there to bad, I'm slowly getting better. I enjoyed the walk if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment