Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2016

My windowsill monster

I think its about time I eat my lettuce, its growing into a monster.

 

My faith full little cactus is just about to flower again. Every year with out fail, pretty little pink flowers appear.
 
I've just noticed my windowsill needs a good wipe down haha.


I bought these spider plants at a charity shop for 25p, there about £5 in the garden centre. They were just off shoots and now have doubled in size with in a few weeks, need to replant them soon.
 
 

 
Used a bit of my monster lettuce for tonight's tea. Hot dogs, vine leaf salad and new potatoes. After a hard days work it hit the spot.



I'll even out the unhealthy hot dogs with some nice peaches.
 
 
 I'm currently addicted to these donut peaches. There so much sweeter and juicer than the regular ones. I love summer time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment