Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pictures and yummy dinners

We've had a few quiet days this week, just pottering around in the sun.

 
I managed to do some more pictures, whilst little man had a nap after school.

Wow did my eyes go funny doing these two pictures. This one reminds me of the 80's for some reason.




The wave.
 
 

 
I've had some nice dinners this week so though I'd share the yumminess.

Wednesdays dinner
 
Beef Panini with mushrooms and Bourbon BBQ sauce. Sweet potato and salad.
 

My eyes are always bigger thank my belly, so I had to save the second sandwich for the next day haha. I was stuff.


 
Tuesdays dinner
 
Couscous, with Couscous herb mix. Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper. Mixed Tomato's, Cucumber, and Lettuce.
 
Its so light and refreshing on a hot day.

 
As you can tell, I don't iron my t-towels, life is to short.
 

Little mans creations of the day. I'm running out of door space to hang them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment