Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

Retro Fox Bargain

Went to the Chinese super market today and stocked up on some goodies. Can't live without this place, I love it. Always something new to try. I decided on liquorice and orange dried plums this time around, I can say they are certainly an acquired taste haha. 


Beautiful day today, I can see the hill's now the leaves have fallen.


I love tulips so picked up a red bunch for myself since its Valentines.



Had a mooch round the shops and found this fab fox on sale for one pound. Couldn't believe it, I snapped him up.


The fox theme seems to be everywhere at the moment in home style mags.


My valentines card for big man.




 Little man's contribution for this post.



Found this gorgeous little owl on the pavement, think it was a bag charm, must have fallen off someone. Need to find a home for him!


Been reading my Style at Home mag this evening. I love plants and flowers around my place. I like my home to be an extension of the garden, find it really relaxing. Think I'm an inner tree hugger or leaf hugger.



My kind of colours.


Whilst I write this its late into the evening. Its bitter cold out so we've whacked up the heating, stuck some candles on and tucked ourselves into bed. mmmmmm wish I'd made a hot chocolate now, but no way is my ass getting out of my warm pit now.




Goodnight everyone!
Keep toastie

No comments:

Post a Comment