Translate

Friday, February 19, 2016

Pancake fetish


 
 
I seem to be having a pancake fetish at the moment, can't stop eating them. Look at these bad boys I found at the supermarket, extra large ones for my extra large gob.


 
Went to little fella's reading club this morning, here's his latest creation. It's a shame really not many people take their kids and its a good little club.
 
 
I've got an hour before dinner so thought I'd start finishing off the last bit of decorating. I've given up on asking my partner to help. He's not a DIY person and no matter what I say, nothing is going to make him pull his finger out, so I've decided to plough on with it on my own. I have given myself 2 weeks to get it all done. Then I can sit back in peace and I'm going to have a massive glass of wine, I'll need it.



 
I couldn't be bothered to walk to the shops today so took the bus. Little man was picking his nose and looking for snails at the bus stop, so I took a sec to take some photo's. It was a beautiful sunny day but bitter cold.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment