Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2015

On the way to work

Saturday early morning on the way to work, so cold and misty. Its definitely hot chocolate weather.





Now here's Sunday on the way to work, how different can you get.



Pretty flowers.

  





I'm not a tree hugger or anything but they have some beautiful big trees in the estates that I pass. They must be so old. (by the way nothing wrong in being a tree hugger :)



The cherry's are still blooming. I've picked so many I'm sick of them now ha ha. Made lovely cherry jam and a liquor, nice over ice cream.



Someones little garden, my photo doesn't do it justice but its so nice. They have certainly jam packed everything in.






Can't wait to get home, I've just discovered Gold Divers on Quest TV channel. I'm going to curl up on the couch and see who's found the most gold. I can't believe all that gold is just on the ocean bed like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment