Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Movie night

I forgot to get the milk and bread today so I took a walk down to the village this evening. It was lovely and warm, lots of people about.



Found some Sooty dvd's in the supermarket, little man loves him. That will fill up his Christmas stocking a bit. Only a couple of months to go, it will soon fly by. I've started to get a few things now, so it won't be a mad dash in December.





Its been raining all day here's a view out my window. Two little apples hanging on for dear life haha.



Arts and crafts for a rainy day. Kept him quiet for a while.


The new marvel hero's film is about to start, little mans asleep so were having movie night will sign off now. mmmmm chocolate peanuts come here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on Ravelry. It is great you're getting a jump on Christmas. I have made a friend a cowl and am in process of crocheting my Nana a shawl. That's as far as I have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there thanks for replying, I just hopped over to your blog, love the writing you do. I'd love to read any stories you may have written. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, we've had family visiting for awhile, so things have been busy. Bye for now xx

    ReplyDelete