Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Crochet - Mandala

One of my 2017 resolutions was not to make anymore crocheted afghan blankets and to my surprised I've kept to it! I was starting to become a one trick pony there for awhile.
 
As each day passes it seems to be getting warmer outside and were losing the winter chill. So I'm getting prematurely into the summer spirit and have started on a few cushions for the chairs I have in my courtyard.
 
 
Mandalas seem popular at the moment, so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and have a go myself.


Another resolution of mine was not to buy any more yarn this year, I need to make myself use all the sack fulls of wool in my cupboard first. I'm sick of moving them round. I also want to learn some more new stitches, so I thought this was the ideal project.
   ,
 
I'm not following a pattern, just winging it at the moment.


Few more rounds and I think it will be done, don't want it too big. Then I can get started on the back panel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment