Translate

Monday, March 20, 2017

Crochet - Button Monster

Thought I'd make little man a cuddly monster toy with all my left over scraps I had, so for the past few nights I've been busy hooking away.
 
I knotted all my little strands of yarn together and made a long length with it. I keep seeing these cute toys people have made by using simple squares or circles, so thought I'd do a long rectangle as my monster body.
 
I see you.......

 
I have hundreds of buttons in a jar I'm determined to use up this year (My life aims are quite small) so everything I make will be smothered in buttons haha.
 
 
I have a face, give us a kiss.

 
I made a grey back panel, then crocheted it together and stuffed the little sucker. At this point I have noticed its getting less cute and more I'm going to eat you. I hope this thing isn't going to give little man nightmares....................
 
 
nightmares, nightmares, nightmares
 

Here's my bum.


My husband said in fits of laughter, what's wrong with its legs. My reply was its a creative decision, one long, one short.... and that's what I'm sticking with.
 
 


 
Just managed to finish my button monster before I picked little man up from school.


The verdict was good he loved it.

 
Hope it doesn't kill me in my sleep!
 

 
No matter how many toys I make I can't seem to get the hang of them haha oh well at least my little mans young enough to still love my monstrosity's.



No comments:

Post a Comment