Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas reflections

Well I'm back after having a fantastic Christmas, however all those months building up to the event and then poof! its seems to be gone in a blink of an eye, what crazyness.

I spent November wrapping presents, decorating the house with homemade Christmas dec's, drinking mulled wine and listening to my Christmas cd's, it was heaven. No mad rush this year, I'm very proud, got myself organized early and all that was left to do was enjoy the festive season and chill out. Which is a first for me because I usually leave everything to the last minute and by the time the big day comes I feel like a worn out rag. 
 
December was spent stuffing my face with chocolate, crisps and my favourite pate on toast. And watching everyone have fun opening their gifts. In a few more days it will be 2017 and the only thing I'm thinking about is not my new years resolutions but how on earth am I going to fit into my work trousers next week.
 
I'm looking forward to the new year, 2016 has been a rollercoaster and I'm hoping this new year will be a settled one, here's crossing my fingers.
 
Hope everyone had a nice time, whatever they were doing xxx
 
Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment