Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pie and custard mmmmmm

I haven't been on here in a while, little man started school in April and he's having a few problems adjusting poor sod. So were on a trial and error adventure at the moment to find what will make him settle. Any way we've been up to lots of things since last being on, so the posts will be rolling soon.

It was nice and sunny yesterday, so had a quick cup of tea in the garden and checked out, how are fruit was coming on.

Gooseberry's mmmmm nearly time for pie and custard.

 
 
 
The super market had an offer on bug boxes last week so I snapped a few up, thought it would be a good project for little man.
 
Here's our little green box, pride of place and void of all life haha.
 
 
One day you'll poke it and somethings gonna getttttt yoooou.
 
 
My strawberry's have lots of flower buds on. I've put them up on the top shelf this year, because the only thing eating those strawberry's last year was slugs and woodlice.
 

Some herbs and my fox glove.
 

My favourite, mint. Can't live without my minted potatoes.
 


Cut down a load of over grown bushes and trees last week, so plently of wood for the burner this summer.
 


Here's the raspberry bush flowers.
 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment