Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Photos from my walk

I was watching telly last night and look what pull up, a gorgeous American vintage car. I love all that stuff, so quickly took a few snaps. I can't believe how long and big the car was, it doesn't show on the photo but it was massive.



I have a new phone so thought I'd try taking some photo's on the way back from walking.


It was such a warm and sunny morning, felt great to be alive.

 
I played around with a few filters. Doesn't this look like an ariel shot of lakes maybe or the surface of mars haha.

 
Unfortunately not, just the sun coming through the trees.
 


 

A path to where I wonder..... ADVENTURE!!
 


Flowers arriving in my garden at last.


Love this close up one, if you get the right light, cameras can take great close up shots. 
 

My strawberry's are peeking.
 

 

 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures;) i love such a wild flowers...greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kreo, hope your doing well. I enjoyed reading your last post. I'm glad the drab winter is over and we have a bit of colour everywhere, makes you feel good and energized.

    ReplyDelete