Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Holidays at Weymouth

Having fun on my summer holidays down at Weymouth Bay.
 
 
Eating and resting my feet you can't beat it.
 
 
We went with a load of family and stayed in a lovely caravan park.
 
 
 
We only see our extended family once a year. They pay a small fortune to stay in a hotel because out home is to small and we can't put everyone up. So this year we all decided to pay a bit extra and go away on holiday.
 
 
 
The site was stunning, green fields and beautiful rolling hills.
 
It took 10 mins to walk up this big hill and it was worth it........
 
 
the beach was right on our door step.
 
 
 
I bagged the beach house first, I'm moving in next week!
 
 

 I visited Weymouth years ago as a small child and completely forgot how lovely the place was.

3 comments: