Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2016

At the cove

In the evening we'd take a walk after tea to the Cove. Here's my big man trying to catch crabs. I'm glad there was a supermarket near by I would have starved to death.

 
The Cove was really popular with dog walker's and I managed to get these snaps of a dog in the distance, he was such a friendly thing.
 
 
 
 
 
After an hour of freezing on the jetty, he looks like giving up.
 
 
I think these two have more chance of catching crabs.
 
 
I need an operation on my foot but when I'm better, I'm having a go on these bad boys. Looks so much fun, they had loads of water sports you could do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks wonderful there and i see very happy dog swimming;) My dog loved it too, unfortunatelly he died last year..we had him almost 16 years so it was terrible and now so empty at home but when we will be back from holiday i think we will get new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your dog, its horrible when they go. Their part of the family like a person. We had a dog called Barney for about 15 years, still miss him now. There always there to give you a lick and tail wag when you've been out. What type of dog do you fancy getting?

    ReplyDelete