Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New crochet project

I've been plowing away at a new blanket for little fella this past week.
 

Sorry about the rushed photos, big man and little fella have just nipped out to the shop for some bread and milk, so I've only got a quick free 5 Min's haha. You know how family life is!
 

What a rumpled bed spread, you can tell I'm not a good home maker haha (lifes to short).
 

I didn't want a square afghan this time. Little man is getting a new bed soon so I wanted my blanket to fit the full length. 
 

I first crocheted seven blue squares (just one round) then sewed them all together and hopefully that will give me the length.


 





I used a 3.75mm hook and double knit wool.

Now winter is finally here, I want to really crack on with my crafting. During summer time I just I can't be bothered, all I want to do is soak up the sun. I have build up tonnes of projects which are cluttering up the place, its terrible, time to get crafting.

4 comments: