Translate

Friday, September 16, 2016

Yoga or Crochet

Husband took little man to school today so I could have a break. I did plan on doing a yoga class but instead vegetated in bed with my crochet, ahhh heaven without all the stretching and sweating.
 
I had my legs crossed in a crochet position in this photo, that counts  as a form of yoga doesn't it.
 
 
 
 
Found some cheap cotton ages ago and have finally decided on a project. I saw this design on face book, a lady had completed it and I thought it looked nice.
 
I found the pattern on the internet its a free one, but I don't have a printer, so just thought I'd quickly make my own pattern on graph paper.
 
 
 
 
 
My poorly other half is off work with a duff leg, so whilst little man was at school, we had a hobby chill out.
 
(Notice the paint stains on the bed, I'll let him off just this once, because he is hurt)
 
He's thawing our faggots for tea.


 
Just have to finish my blanket and I'll start.


No comments:

Post a Comment