Translate

Friday, November 6, 2015

New camera photos - Part one

Its taken some weeks but I finally had some time to myself the other day, so I decided to try out my new camera. Took these on the 1st of November at 4pm so the light was fading a bit, but it was a lovely bizarre warm evening so I took a nice hot coffee into the allotment and went clicking.





 
 There are so many quirky sheds, every time I walk past I think some scary hobbit is going to pop out and drag me down to the underworld haha.



I love the paint layers and texture on this photo. I'm a bit weird and like that kind of thing.


Last of the blackberry's.


 and flowers.




Its amazing how everything has changed from the last time I visited, all the produce has gone now and everyone is clearing their plot for winter to start afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment