Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back from a blogging break

Had a break from blogging for a bit, just wanted to chill out with the family for the last few weeks of the summer holidays.
 
Sometimes I just love to switch off all the technology and be in the moment. Living without phones bleeping and feeling like I have to photo and document everything is such a nice feeling. Oh and the most important one of all, work can't contact me haha. Hang on I thought of another one, checking facebook every five seconds to see what I haven't missed.
 
Anyway we've had a great summer together, I will be sad to see it gone. Every time I  see someone I get the same response, bet your glad little man is going back to school, summer holidays are too long/boring/expensive. I couldn't disagree more, we always have a great time together, were quite happy just chilling on the beach or taking a picnic to the park. You don't have to spend money to have fun.
 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes everyone needs a break from technology. When i was a child there was no mobil phones and computers and we didnt need them, having much time for life with family and friends and now they steal much time..i had such a break from computer too being in polish mountains in july and really enjoyed that time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same as you as a child no mobiles/computers. We climbed trees, swan in the lake and got sun burn, it was fab :)

    ReplyDelete